Wednesday, February 8, 2012

preggo progress - the lost weeks

why, hello there. sorry i've been gone so long. i think i have a pretty good excuse though. it's called morning all.the.damn.time. sickness. i'm still nauseous most of the time but i am determined not to let it get me down anymore. so, here's a recap - or at least as much as i can remember - of the past few weeks. oh yeah. and sans picture. since my chalkboard still reads 6 weeks. oops.


The Details
How far along? 10 weeks on february4th - although it could be debated since my doc measured me at 9w6d on january 31st - but for consistency's sake i'm going to stick with the date from my last period
Weight gain: -5 pounds - did you know that you lose weight when you don't eat?!
Maternity clothes? belly bands are my new bff. i can still comfortably button my pants fine (obvs since i've been losing weight) but why would i want to do that when i could throw on a belly band and call it a day?!
Stretch marks? nope. although there has been some stretchage of the stomach. i can tell my uterus is larger. most people probably just think i've been drinking too much beer.
Sleep: still loving my snoogle.

Best moment during the lost weeks:
getting to see the baby's heartbeat during our first sono and see baby dancing during the second sono. video coming soon. i promise...
Miss Anything? food
.
Movement: not for a while.

Food cravings: i wish. i would give my left arm just to crave food again.

Anything making you queasy or sick: food.

Gender Prediction: I don't have a feeling either way yet - Stan however has had two dreams about a daughter

Labor Signs: not for a while.

Symptoms: nausea and constipation - quite the duo if you ask me.

Belly Button in or out? still flat

Wedding rings on or off? all three rings fit great, but i'm sure once summer hits i'll be down to just my engagement ring...

Happy or Moody most of the time: umm. i pretty much feel like crying all.the.time. so i do. mostly at night after a long day of feeling like crap.

Looking forward to: the second trimester. really just this nausea to go away. hopefully that occurs in the second trimester. no one told me sometimes pregnancy can be not so fun.

Quick Recap
Total weight gain: -5 pounds, 6.4 ounces
Belly Circumference: 35"
Stretch marks: none
Belly Button: in
Swelling: none
Heartburn: did i forget to mention that?
Varicose veins/skin tags/other horrors: none
Overall comfort level: terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment