Monday, January 9, 2012

preggo progress - 6 weeks


I finally decided to use my camera instead of my iphone (mostly because my camera is no longer MIA) so you can thank me later for the not-as-terrible quality photos. Also, I apologize for not fixing my hair. You're lucky I put on make up.

The Details
How far along? 6 Weeks on Jan 7
Weight gain: -6.4 ounces -- apparently creating a baby burns A LOT of calories because i have been eating like CRAZY and lost some ounces!
Maternity clothes? not for a while
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still loving my snoogle.
Best moment this week: the time i spend sleeping. baby is seriously sucking all of my energy.
Miss Anything? sleeping through the night
Movement: not for a while
Food cravings: no cravings. just LOTS of food aversions. like scrambled eggs-gross. hard-boiled eggs however, are perfectly fine.
Anything making you queasy or sick: gluten
Gender Prediction: I don't have a feeling either way yet - Stan however has had two dreams about a daughter
Labor Signs: not for a while
Symptoms: i have to pee ALL THE TIME, sore breasts, and mild cramping-which i just found out was normal (i can stop freaking out now)
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? all three rings fit great, but i'm sure once summer hits i'll be down to just my engagement ring...
Happy or Moody most of the time: tired. and when i'm not too tired-happy.
Looking forward to: our first doctor's appointment - a week from today!

Quick Recap
Total weight gain: -6.4 ounces
Belly Circumference: 34"
Stretch marks: none
Belly Button: in
Swelling: none
Heartburn: none
Varicose veins/skin tags/other horrors: none
Overall comfort level: Great

No comments:

Post a Comment